How to install Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods / GTA 6 mods on PC
Where can you find GTA 6 mods
Before you start learning how to install GTA 6 mods, obviously, you need to find some of these mods first. Right now, it is hard to come up with only one site that could be considered the best source for all the GTA 6 modifications, however, it’s a good idea to check out this one: https://modsgta6.com
Please remember that while you are looking for websites that allow you to download certain Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods, you must be careful, because certain sites of this kind may use malicious software that can seriously damage or even completely disable your computer. It always pays off to be prudent, keep in mind that if you spot something suspicious while visiting the website, better do not install GTA 6 mods from it.
How to install GTA 6 Mods
It is only natural that you would like to learn how to install GTA 6 Mods on PC and consoles without any fuss. In order to help you, we would like to give you a brief overview regarding the installation process. In a nutshell, installing modifications at first glance seems to be very similar every time, still, it’s important to remember that sometimes there can be differences. If you get confused during the mod installation process, the smartest option is to reach out for the Read Me file that normally accompanies all the mods that you download.
Let’s begin our ‘How to install Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods on PC and Consoles’ tutorial with a very easy-to-understand example – the FOW mod that enables players to adjust their field-of-view in all situations.
Let’s analyze the 9 steps on How to install Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods on Consoles and PCs:
- Download GTA 6 mod on the GTA 6 Mods site.
- Move the mod into a folder. A piece of advice: keep all your mods in one dedicated folder. This will help you see all your Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods in one location and you can arrange them in a convenient way.
- Once the mod is saved, extract its features into a new folder.
- Move the pentinent files into the GTA 6 file folder.
- The folder will most likely look something like: c:\program files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto 6.
- Look for stuff like GTAV.exe and bink2w64.dill, if you spot something like that, it means all is correct.
- In the case of the FOV mod, you will have to move fov.ini and dsound.dll into Grand Theft Auto 6 folder.
- The step is to adjust the variables in fov.ini to have the exact view that you want in GTA 6.
- Kick Grand Theft Auto 6 into action and you are ready to have a go.
These are the nine easy steps regarding How to install GTA 6 Mods on Consoles and How to install Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods on PC. We are hoping this was a helpful and easy-to-understand tutorial for you.